Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Spring in Our Step

With Spring on its way north of the equator (woo hoo!), we're heading to Scotland this week for TGIFF! Rhianon @ The Nifty Stitcher is our hostess with the mostest this fine Friday. She has an absolutely stunning quilt she made for her sister. It will definitely put a spring in your step when you see it. Check it out and link up one of your own recent finishes!

Since I mentioned Rebecca Black last week, I thought I'd share her Friday video with you this week. Apologies in advance if this becomes your earworm today! Hee hee!



Happy Friday all!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha this should be the TGIFF anthem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late getting my post up today but at least I got one in this week!
    You know, I've still not finished the quilt I wanted done when I hosted last month...in fact, I only have 3 rows completed.
    Do you know much about the pinterest button? From what I see, if you want it to go to your blog post you have to submit the post then edit it to add the button.
    I put the link to the TGIFF picture in my pinterest under blogs to follow. Now I'm wondering if I should have linked up the picture of the walker bags? That wouldn't be blogs to follow, but crafts....or maybe I should have put a pin it by each one?

    ReplyDelete